Saturday, December 20, 2014


Yup, just 5 day til Christmas.  For me, I have 4 days til my family gathers at my house for our annual Christmas Eve dinner.  

I have been up since 6:00 this morning and am getting a lot done.  First I went to the mall to pick up the last of the gifts.  Macy's opened at 7:00 this morning.  They have a spectacular sale going on.  I found a nice men's watch, three ladies tops, a ladies sweater, two mens dress shirts and a wallet.  Everything came up to only $97.  The lady at the register commented how I sure know how to search for bargins.  I told her, "Indeed I do." 

All that's left to do is little tidying up: clean the bathroom, vacuumed, put away clean laundry and clear off the dining table to get ready for the party.  That shouldn't take much time.    My baking is all done, food is purchased (will start preping on Monday), gifts are bought (will wrap tomorrow).  I even have some down time to take a little nap before I head out this evening for a Christmas party.  



No comments: