Friday, November 7, 2008

Count Down To Christmas Week Two

This is the second week of the Christmas Countdown. Earlier this week I received my copy of names of members participating in the card exchange so I have started signing and addressing cards/envelopes. I have a cute little Christmas basket holding the cards which will go in the mail the last week of November. We have members from all over the world participating in the exchange which is very exciting.

Yesterday I walked over to the KMart behind my job and picked up this guy.


It's a singing, melting snowman. It will be part of the decor in my office. Now I need to find an animated Santa. There wasn't much to see as this Kmart is just starting to put out their Christmas stuff. This weekend I'm going to my favorite two places, Dollar Tree and Walmart, plus a couple of other places. I hope to pick up several gifts to cross of my list and do a little window shopping.

I was looking through the Oriental Trading catalog when what should I see? A set of snowmen chair covers. I was so excited...will order them next week. Part of the decoration plan for my office was to cover my chair with a snowman cover and to cover the lady I share the office with chair with a santa hat cover.

Well it's nearly lunch time. A few of my coworkers and I are in the mood for fried Lake Trout.

No comments: