Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Family Dinner



The Menu:
  • apricot meatballs
  • honey baked ham
  • roast beef
  • Bruce Lee wingettes
  • macaroni & cheese
  • green beans
  • deviled eggs
  • shrimp salad
  • herb & parmesan monkey bread
  • garden salad
      Dessert
  • red velvet cake
  • a variety of cookies
  • a punch bowl of egg nog & vanilla bean icecream
      Beverages
  • a variety of sodas
  • Moscato wine
  • Rum egg nog
  • lemon iced tea
  • and a special holiday punch (made with Pinnacle Vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry juice, orange juice and a little lemon juice)

And presents under the tree:



(And that's only half the gifts. More arrived after I took this picture)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aggy, I found your blog through A Debbie-Dabble Christmas blog's Christmas in July list. I also have a Christmas blog and I love finding fellow Christmas bloggers. :)
Your tree is very pretty! I have joined your blog and added the link to my blog. I would love it if you would do the same!!!
You can check out my Holiday blog here:
http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/

Happy Christmas in July!!!

~Jonquil
http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/