Monday, December 12, 2011

Exhausted

Sunday I spent the entire day baking cookies.  This morning when I got out of bed, I could barely stand up. My body was so sore and my feet hurted terribly.

I made 9 different kinds of cookies:

  • oatmeal raisin
  • chocolate chip
  • butter pecans
  • almond/cinnamon
  • gingerbread
  • cream cheese
  • peanut butter
  • egg nog
  • oreal balls
 I started around 8:00 in the morning. When I finally laid down, it was midnight.

I'm glad I only do this kind of baking once a year. 

I probably could have finished earlier, but my Baltimore Ravens were playing the Indiannapolis Colts (by the way, they kicked the Colts butt), but I kept taking breaks to keep up with the game.

Anyway, since I've come home from work today, I have just been relaxing with my feet up. 

Hope I feel better in the morning.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a marathon! I usually try to do one cookie a day - not so much this year though :-(