Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August Rudy Day

Well let's see. This month Rudolph Day falls on Monday. I will have to plan my activities for the weekend before. I was going through the calendar section of my holiday binder and as I did that I realized that the things that I have to do are finish shopping for gifts, complete my crafts, inventory the remaining Christmas decorations, finish writing up my plans for decorating my apartment, get my place ready to decorate (cleaning), buy postage t0 mail Christmas cards/address and sign cards, create and print Christmas Eve dinner invitations on the computer, and try a couple of dessert recipes. I should be excited, but for some reason I feel like I'm missing something. Oh I just thought of something else, I want to add to my Christmas movie/CD collection. Nope, still not feeling excited. Hey I know what's missing, the really fun stuff like playing Christmas carols, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate - things like that. Okay, now I'm feeling a little excited. Will let you know what I did on the 25th!

2 comments:

Cathy Miller said...

Wow, Aggy! You really got a lot done! Good for you! I am also excited about heading into fall and the holiday season! As you know, Cathy's Holiday Season extends from Labor Day to New Year's Day...and I might extend it Valentine's Day this year!!

Carrie said...

Glad you liked the napkin/towel tip. I have way too many to use the bathrooms-- they had them on sale one year after Christmas!!