Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oops!


I've been playing around, trying to make my blog look more festive and I make a big oops. Somehow I managed to lose my ability to easily update the appearance of my blog (I clicked on something I shouldn't have). As a result, I lost my counter letting me see how many people visit my blog as well as a few other things.
I've been very busy since my last post. There have been tons of birthday and anniversary parties (I never realized there were so many summer babies in my family). We've also been taking mini vacations and day-trips.
Now, that's all behind me and I am fully and completely focused on the upcoming holidays. So check back September 1st when my real journey begins.

2 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Been there done that! I'm always doing something!!

Please stop by The Old Parsonge anytime, I love company!

Enjoy!
Leann

fallingforwinter said...

That just happened to me. I finally updated my blog after a few weeks and of course I decided to change a few things. It looks like you got the count back. Once I logged into the site, it kept my count too. I was so happy! Looking forward to seeing how you are preparing for the season.Enjoy!