Friday, September 19, 2008

September

Well Christmas is less than 100 days away. The weather has begun to get cooler and the days are getting shorter. Oh how I love this time of year. I've been sitting here at my desk thinking of ways to spend the upcoming Rudy Day. Well for starters, there's several homemade gifts needing doing. I've been so busy getting ready for Fall that I'd basically put my holiday crafts on the back burner. While working on my crafts, I'll put on a few holiday movies.

It's chilly out today. I don't think it will get pass 70 degrees. Tonight it's expected to be in the 50's (40's in the suburbs - where I live). Better pull out a heavier comforter tonight. I'm in the mood for some snowman soup (Hot chocolate, 3 Hershey kisses and a peppermint stick). Since the evenings are a lot cooler I think I'll put on my Christmas pajamas in honor of Rudy Day. After this month, there's only two Rudy's days left. I had better get my butt in gear and hope that I'm ready by the time Christmas arrives.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Snowman soups sounds yummy. I think I better add hot chocolate to the grocery list... and maybe some cider mix.

Have a great weekend!!

Leann said...

It's funny, I know how many days are left, but didn't really think about the fact that there are only 2 more Rudolph Days - yikes!