Wednesday, December 3, 2008

22 Days to Christmas

Today is going to be a productive day for me. I'm making sure of this. First thing I did today was change the screen saver and wall paper on my computer. Then I changed the ringtone and wall paper on my cell phone. During lunch I will down load some Christmas tunes to my new MP3 player. It is one of my gifts to me.

First thing after work I'm heading to Walmart. I need to get a couple boxes of popcorn and other treats for the movie baskets I'm putting together. Then it's straight home to finish decorating. Everything except for the kitchen and the dining room are done. Also I need to dress up the trees. The ornaments are out and ready to go.

Once the decorating is done it's celebration time. To celebrate the Twenty-Four Days to Christmas" I have planned movie & popcorn night. Tonights feature is "Fred Claus" with Vince Vaughn. But before I start the movie I want to watch the lighting of the Christmas tree at Rockefella Center in New York on NBC.

No comments: