Friday, December 19, 2008

6 Days To Christmas!

I can't believe that in 6 days Christmas will be here. Hope everyone has been able to take a moment to ingest some Christmas spirit in-between normal life. All week I have been going over lists. I'm getting things ready for when I see my family on Christmas Eve. I've managed to keep the apartment neat and clean. I even set up the guest bedroom for the kids. I set out board games, books for them to read, and coloring books and crayons which should keep them occupied all evening. All of my gifts are bought, wrapped and under the tree. The house is all aglow. This weekend I plan to take it easy. I'm not going to do much as I will need all my energy come Monday when I begin cooking.

Right now it's pouring down rain and I'm sitting here at my desk - eating a nasty hotdog - counting down the hours. I will be off until January 5th (doing happy dance). So you won't hear from me again til the new year.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year! And to all my friends at MHH and CEO I especially want to wish you all the best. It has been another great year of sharing thoughts and ideas about Christmas and everyday life. My holidays have been the best they've ever been since meeting you and for that I am truly thankful (smiles, smiles, smiles; hugs, hugs, hugs). God Bless.

No comments: