Friday, November 6, 2009

More of Dollar Tree

I'm sitting at my desk searching my favorite web sites, looking at everything Christmas.  The boss is off today and so is the other lady I work with so it's a peaceful, relaxing day.  This weekend my cousin and I are going to do some holiday shopping.  I still haven't finish gift shopping.    We plan to visit several stores - Walmart, KMart, AC Moore, Michaels, Dollar Tree, Big Lots, and Target.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, Dollar Tree is my all time favorite store to shop in. I have turned so many friends, family and co-workers on to this store til it's not funny.  You can find so many stocking stuffers there. There's also gift wrap supplies and decorations for people like me who don't have a lot of money to spend.  Almost all of my holiday decorations were bought at Dollar Tree.  Several years ago I found these beautiful porcelain ornaments which I used to decorate the tree in the master bedroom last year. When I first bought them I had them on the main Christmas tree in the livingroom.  In other stores they'd probably cost a fortune. And these little Christmas village pieces are also Dollar Tree finds. Plus they light up!  Everything on this tree  (including lighted star tree topper, ribbon and tree skirt) in the guest bedroom are all Dollar Tree finds.  Even these wall plaques are from my favorite store.  I made this wreath with items purchased at Dollar Tree (including the grapevine wreath and wreath hanger).

If there is a Dollar Tree near where you live, you've got to check them out.  Where I live, we have them everywhere and believe me I have been to every one in Baltimore and the immediate surrounding counties.  I even make it my business to stop at the one we pass on our way to Ocean City.  Sometimes you can come across something in on store that the other store doesn't have.

No comments: