Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

It's the last day of the year. I hope 2009 was good for you. I know it was good for me. There's been some rocky roads, don't get me wrong. However I'm still here. My health is fairly good. I still have a job. My family is doing alright. When I put all the bad things beside all of the good things that 2009 gave me, the good things win by a mile.

I want to send a special thank you to my friends at Magical Holiday Home. Because of them my holidays have been the best they have ever been. I learn and continue to learn so much from those gals. I don't know how I ever managed without them. They are always there to lean on when daily lifes gets to be too much to handle. We don't just talk about Christmas, we talk about what ailes us, what makes us happy, family, and so on. I've always been a lover of Christmas since I was a little girl. But after finding Organized Christmas back in 2004 I've become a Christmas nut and I love it. And its nice to know that I'm not alone.

2010 finds me taking a hard look at how I want my life to be. I haven't thought about it in quite a while. For one I need to take better care of myself. That means eating better, exercising as well as well as watching my spending habits and worrying so much about things til I'm literally sick to my stomache. Sometimes I find myself so stress that I get ill. And when its all over I think back and wonder why do I put myself through that. I also want to rebuild my relationship with God because without him I would not and could not have made it through 2009. So I am going back to church. I have not attended church service in years. Its time for me to go back home.

No comments: