Monday, December 2, 2013

It's The Holiday Season





Yes the holiday season is in full effect!!!

Since Friday I have been decorating my little palace from top to bottom.  Only thing left for me to do is get a new Christmas tree for the living room and all will be complete.

I am working real hard to enjoy this holiday season.  Last year ended on extremely sad circumstances with the loss of loved ones.  But instead of feeling down and walking around depressed, I have decided to celebrate with them, in spirit, by remembering all the great times we've had together.

Last night I turned on the Christmas lights and hung out on the sofa watching Hallmark and ABC Family channels while eating leftover apple pie (wishing I had ice cream to go with it).

Tonight after work I need to finish writing up my Christmas cards and put them in the mail.

I'll post pictures this weekend.


No comments: