Thursday, January 21, 2010

January Focus


As part of year round holiday prepping, our fearless leader, Gingerbug came up with a great idea.  Make a list of projects or ideas that we could focus on each month for Rudy Days in 2010.  You can see everyone's list here.

This month most of us are focusing on decluttering our notebooks - out with the old, in with the new.  I removed last year's shopping/gift lists, budget form, holiday menu, etc., and placed them in the back of my notebook to use as a reference.  Then I went on OC's website and printed the new forms for 2010. I also created some of my own forms.  The notebook is coming along nicely.  I have already added a few cookie recipes and craft ideas that I want to try.  Last year I bought Daytimer refill pages and inserted the months September through December in the calendar/schedule section of my book.  I didn't know they had planner pages in the normal 8 1/2 x 11. They fit perfectly in my 3-ring binder.

Now I want to decorate my notebook.  Check out this one done by Luludou, a fellow MHH member.   Isn't it pretty.

Next month's focus will be the holiday budget.


3 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Oh thanks for the tip about day timer!!

Enjoy your evening!
Leann

Luludou said...

Thanks for putting up my notebook! It's nice to know people like it.

Luludou said...

Thanks for putting up my notebook! It's nice to know people like it.