Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas Music

Another Rudy Day Moment:

I think I've mentioned this once or twice before that for token gifts this year, I'm giving out a holiday mix CD.  There were a lot of songs I wanted to add to the playlist but only a few made the cut - 19 songs to be exact. 



I printed the labels (free printables) from the HP Acitivity Center.  I had to improvise on the label for the actual cd as there was no ready-made label to use.

They will be displayed in a nice basket and handed out to family on Christmas Eve. "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!"

4 comments:

Natasha said...

What a brilliant idea. I had no idea you could that on the HP products. i will have to check it out!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

House Elf said...

A great gift!

Leann said...

Love this idea!!! And having them made up ahead of time, just waiting on visitors is great!

Leann

Luludou said...

I'm always supposed to do that, but never do!! My 'base' CD is done all I have to do is burn others & make the label (well in fact quite alot left to do after all! :) )