Monday, December 20, 2010

6 Days to Christmas

For me I have 5 days until my little palace is filled with all of my loved ones.  Yes, the long awaited Christmas Eve Family Dinner will soon be here.  People have been calling me for weeks checking to see if I'm getting everything ready for the party.  My response is always a resounding YES! I think they are more excited than I am.

Today has been a day of pampering and relaxation.  For Rudy Day today I listened to my Christmas music then started watching Christmas movies.  Right now Home Alone is in the dvd.  I've been eating Hershey Kiss chocolates.  These are my favorite things to eat during the holidays.  I washed my hair and touched-up my eyebrows.  Had a cup of hot chocolate and leftover pizza from last night.  Just enjoying myself.

.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sounds like a great day just for you. Enjoy your party!!