Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow at Christmas

Essential? A nice touch? or A pipe dream?

Funny I should post this today.  I just looked out the window and it is snowing.  We're not expected to get much, (only a couple of inches) but it is a nice touch. 

I love having snow at Christmas.  Not too much where it's difficult for folks to get around.  Just enough to make everything look pretty.  Last year my wish finally came true.  We got a lot of snow early in December and it stayed well into the holidays. It didn't melt  before Christmas as it normally does.  Usually we don't see much snow until January or February - sometimes March.   

If we could get a nice dusting like today for Christmas, I would be a very happy camper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids have been saying that we may not have a white Christmas because all of the snow we have is melting. Well, we have snow flurries today, so we might be OK.