Monday, December 6, 2010

Are You an Easy or Difficult Person To Buy Gifts For

I think I am the easiest person in the whole world to please.  I don't care what I get, I appreciate everything that I receive because for me, it's the thought that counts. 

Over the years my family and friends have come to know several sure things about me.  One is I love to decorate.  Two, I love to entertain and three, I am a big Dollar Tree and Walmart shopper.  I'm in those stores so much, they say I should have stock in the companies.  I do have a few other favorites, but they are definately #1 and #2 on the list. 

As a result of my hobbies/interest, I receive gifts that are very useful to me.  Serving pieces which I use quite often, home accessories, appliances, things of that nature.  I have collected so much from my love ones that now I have no more storage for anything.  So a few years ago I asked that if they choose to get me a gift that it be a gift card to my favorite stores.  I can always use them when I need to stock up on supplies for the house or something. 

Although with my microwave going up on me this year.  I wouldn't mind if someone got me a replacement. [ wink  ;-)  ]

No comments: