Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Carols

I didn't have anything to post on Tuesday as it was kind of a dull day.  I have been dealing with a nagging cough from the cold I had two weeks ago so I was not in a festive mood.  I ended up going to bed soon as I got home from work, to rest.  Today, however, was the complete opposite.

When I arrived at office, I was given this mic and song book to play with. I told the lady who handed these to me that she would regret it LOL.   Also we were treated to lunch by one of bosses.

The mic can be used several ways.  It plays Christmas tunes that you sing to either using the elf button which makes your voice sound like an elf, or you can sing using your own voice.  Or you can just talk through the mic with out using the music in the elf or your own voice.  The book has 5 or 6 carols.  One side has the original words to each song and the other side has a different/funny version. It's a really neat gadget.


My voice is still a little hoarse so my singing, let's just say it was something you've never heard before.  I sung both the original versions as well as the funny versions.

Every now and then when people would congregate around my desk, I would just grab the mic and burst into song.  Some even joined in.  I had everyone smiling and laughing.  A few told me not to quit my day job lol.   Yep today was a good day.

No comments: