Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Photo-A-Day Catchup

It's been quite busy 'round these parts.  Shopping, baking, hanging out with family and work.  I've barely had a moment to breathe.  As a result I've fallen behind on my photo countdown.   So now I will attempt to catch you up on what's been going on.

The 4th day before Christmas I was putting the very last touches on the decorations in my little palace.  The tree outside my front door needed dressing up.  I wanted to add poinsettia garland but could not find anymore at the dollar store, and I just did not want to pay a lot of money for garland at Michaels or AC Moore.  So what did I do, I just added a bow.


Before

After


On the 5th day a co-worker and I decided to get the office into the holiday spirit.  So we wore our silly hats.  




The 6th and 7th I spent the weekend baking.  Didn't even get to hang with the crew for Sunday football, but I would peak at the tv while home baking my little heart out.  I made ten kinds of cookies:  Chocolate chip, pecan shortbread, peanut butter, almond-cinnamon, oatmeal-raisin, eggnog, sugar, gingerbread, Santa thumbprint and oreo balls.

Santa Thumbprints and Oreo Balls


On the 8th day before Christmas I took pictures of the decorations in my apartment.  Well I had taken them a couple weeks ago but decided to do them over again (a wonderful thing, camera phones).  If I can keep myself still for more than five minutes maybe I will finally get all the pictures up.  But for now here's a sneak peek.

Living/Dining Rooms


I kind of fell off following the actual photo-a-day that I found on Pinterest and decided to do my own thing.  It works better for me, I think.  Anyway that's what's been going on around here.  Hope your holiday season is going fantastic.

No comments: