Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Something Red

Today's photo is something red.


For as long as I can remember, red has been my favorite color.  In fact, the majority of my holiday decor is red...ornaments, table cloths, Christmas stockings, you name it.  I love all the new color choices you have now days, but they just aren't for me.  I am truly a traditional Christmas lady.

Like my socks?  A find from my favorite dollar store, Dollar Tree.

I decided to put these on today and wrap myself up in my red fleece blanket while lounging on the sofa watching the lighting of the tree at Rockefella Center on tv.

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I watched the tree lighting too! My husband was out with the guys, so I followed along on Twitter, which is great fun. My tweet about the Rockettes was starred by them! Woo hoo!

Love your socks!