Sunday, November 30, 2014

25 Days til Christmas




Happy Holidays!  I can't believe Christmas will be here in 25days.  Been blasting Christmas music from the car and in the house since Thursday evening.

There's lots I need to do to get ready for the festive day...bake cookies, purchase and wrap gifts, and pick up food items for my Christmas Eve family dinner.  I'm very excited.

I spent the entire holiday weekend putting up decorations.  I even decided to turn on my Christmas lights a day early.  It was nice coming home tonight to see the lights all glowing from my balcony as I drove down the street.  My decorations...I think I really out-did myself this year (thanks to Pinterest).  I found new uses for many of my decorations.  Can't wait to show you what I've done.  Hopefully I can get my pictures posted in the next few days.

Well it's near my bedtime (back to work in the morning).  Better call it a night.

No comments: