Sunday, November 16, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Brrrrr...

Got up early, early this morning and took a drive to the Super Walmart to pick up groceries for Thanksgiving.  I tell you the hawk is out there.

Once back home I changed into my flannels and socks and propped myself on the sofa with a nice warm cup of hot chocolate and threw in a Christmas movie.  Been sitting here every since.

So far I've watched Elf, Deck the Halls, Fred Claus, Shrek the Halls, and now I'm watching Christmas with the Kranks.  I just love the scene where the sun has just gone down and all the houses are are lit up with Christmas lights (except for the Kranks house lol).  Something about Christmas lights.

I threw out my VCR a few years ago and now I can't watch the ones on VHS.  Guess I'll have to go find them on DVD.  Hope I can find them at a good deal.

Oh well, back to my regularly scheduled program.


1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

What a wonderfully fun day! I love Christmas with the Kranks, mainly because I have a daughter, an only child, and we'd lose our Christmas spirit without her!