Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Trip to Dollar Tree

Today while out and about, I stopped in my favorite store, Dollar Tree and picked up some cute ornaments for my Christmas tree.  My tree looked so bare last year, I told myself that this year it was really going stand out.



I can't wait to decorate my tree with these and the other ornaments I bought on clearance last year.  

Also found other goodies in Dollar Tree:


Now both my dishwasher and refrigerator will be decorated for Christmas.




I said I was not going to purchase any more Christmas hats, but I just could not resist lol.



This year I decided to use something different in my bedroom windows.  These snowflakes are so cute.  All I need to do is wrap them with clear lights and they will glow so pretty in my windows.




Dollar Tree has so many pretty ornaments.  It was really hard to choose.  They have these really cute Frosty the Snowman tophats in black or red. I really wanted them but then I saw some pretty mistletoe ornaments and grabbed a few of those, but put them back when I finally decided on the gold glittery ornaments.  In the back of my mind I am contemplating going back and getting those hat ornaments.  

1 comment:

happeningswithLana said...

I need to go see if our Dollar Tree has the snowman magnet. I have lights we put in each window but the snowflakes would be cute!