Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Temptation

I'm fighting temptation right now. For the past several days I've been telling myself to wait til after Thanksgiving to put up my Christmas deocrations. I had finally got things under control and the temptation went away...til this evening. Here's why.

First of all, I'm about to leave work and my car wouldn't start. It is so cold here, it killed my battery. I had to get a hotshot from a coworker (I hope it starts in the morning). Then the drive on the beltway was the absolute worse. Took me nearly an hour to get home. By this time, I had such a headache I just could not wait to get in the house. As I turn down the little road to head towards my complex, I see a house completely lit up with Christmas lights. My frown quickly turned into a smile and I was like, "awwww." Then driving through my complex, I see one of the balconies is all aglow. Now I'm like, "Darn it! I want to put up my decorations!"

I don't know y'all, I think some of my stuff may be going up this weekend. lol

No comments: