Tuesday, November 18, 2014

One More Post Before Bed

Christmas Hats!

Today a co-worker came to my desk and I noticed she was wearing a Christmas hat.  At first I just looked at her, puzzled.  I honestly don't know why I looked at her the way I did lol.  Then I asked why she had on the hat.  She was decorating the Christmas tree that sits in the lobby of our building.  One of the maintenance guys who usually puts up the tree will be off next week, which is when the tree usually goes up.  So they decided to put it up this week.  I transfered to this building, actually a year ago today and I have never walked through the lobby.  All employees enter through a separate door.  I'm going to have to go take a peek once it's all done.

I have quite a collection of Christmas hats/headbands - twenty-five to be exact.  One for every day counting down to Christmas Day.  I don't know what posessed me to start buying all of these hats.  I'm trying to stop but I can't




The headbands were all bought from the dollar store.



Here are my favorites. 







Baltimore Ravens Hat

Let the hat wearing begin! 

No comments: