Saturday, November 15, 2014

Christmas Cards



Well my Christmas cards are signed, sealed and ready for the post-office. This year for the card swap over at Magical Holiday Home, we had 25 members participate.   I think we had more last year, but 25 is still a good amount.  All I need to do now is pick up some stamps.  (I have them turned over so that I don't show anyone's address)

This year the USPS has some really cool postage stamps.  The nicest ones I've seen in years.  This year they have stamps from one of my favorite TV Christmas classics - Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.  You can see them and others here.

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Love the color of the envelopes! I am a Christmas stamp junkie, too! I bought some cards just so I could use the Rudolph stamp!

Aggy said...

LOL. Hi Terri. They are some pretty awesome stamps.