Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Fun Rudy Day

On Dasher, on Dancer, on...  Oh darn, my mind just went blank. - Hahahaha.  

Sitting at the computer listening to Merry Christmas Radio on live365.com.  RadioJonD's show is now playing.

Wednesday I decided to have an impromptu Rudy Day.  It turned out to be a very productive day.  First I signed and address Christmas cards.  These cards will be given out to my office associates.  After signing what seemed my life away, I went on line and ordered some dvd's for two uncles at Barnes & Noble.  I know they are going to really love these movies.  I ordered the first season of Hogan's Heros and the first season of Gomer Pyle.  I used to love watching these shows with my dad when I was a little girl.  And I know that my uncles used to watch them also.  (Woohoo, just received an email that my movies have been shipped).  Can you say "Excitement".  Now, I've lost my train of thought.  Better end it here. 

1 comment:

Mel said...

Those are great shows. I know your uncles with love them.