Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Countdown

Hiya folks!  It's been a lovely Sunday here in ole Maryland. 

Today begins the Christmas Countdown for me and all of my friends over at Magical Holiday Home.  So all this week I will spend time getting organized.  I'll be checking lists, then checking them twice. Making sure that this Christmas will be merry and bright. 

Then tomorrow is October Rudy Day.  I've been having a Rudy Day here for  few weeks.  Most of my Christmas cards have been signed and addressed.  I made my own holiday address labels using my computer and printer. Bought half of the gifts on my list.  My dinner menu and dessert menus are typed up along with the shopping list.  My Christmas activity center is set-up. I even wrapped a couple of gifts today.  So far so good. 

Today I scheduled a photo session in my livingroom.  I picked out a nice outfit from the closet that had a holiday look and got my boyfriend to take a few pictures of me with the digital camera.  He knows how I am about the holidays so he didn't say a word.  He just shook his head, took the pictures then went to go watch his football game (Go Ravens!).  I'll pick which one I like best to use as a photocard that I'm sending out this year to family and closest friends.

My 10 year old niece has been texting me since last night about what she wants for Christmas.  I asked her what does her other siblings want, she just keeps telling me about what she wants. lol 

I need to get some ink for my printer.  I found this cute iron-on design that I want to put on a white cotton shirt.  I hope to wear it Christmas Eve at the family dinner with a pair of jeans or a nice pair of black pants.  I'll post a picture when I have it done. 

1 comment:

Mel said...

It sounds like you have been busy getting ready for Christmas. Good for you!!