Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Personal Rudy Day.

Did not get much accomplished at the office today due to the fact that my computer would not work.  It had been acting crazy since Wednesday.  They tried to fix it from their office.  I tell you, today's technology.  They can access your computer without even having to be physically in the office. Unfortunately the problem was worse than they thought so a technician had to come out.  It appears my hard drive bit the bullet and had to be replaced.  Since I was unable to do much I walked over to the shopping center to look around.  Big mistake (evil grin). 

I came back to the office with three shopping bags of stuff all for me.  I bought 3 jackets, 2 cardigans, several sweaters, a blouse and a few screen print tees to wear with jeans or jogging suits on weekends.  I didn't plan to buy any gifts for myself until next month.  Right now I'm supposed to be shopping for others, but I couldn't resist. Well what's done is done. Heehee.

I'm off tomorrow so I will focus my attention on shopping only for others. 

1 comment:

Leann said...

Well if Mama ain't happy? Gotta treat yourself right too!

Enjoy!
Leann