Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Today has been a really good day.  Quite honestly this week, so far, has been very productive.  I started gift shopping late in the game and now I have 3/4 of my list done.  I will still make my yearly deadline to be finished by the end of November. 

Today I picked up my Kmart layaway.   That's another three people crossed off my list.  Plus I got a pleasant surprise. The video game I bought my newphew a few weeks ago: Medal of Honor is on sale this week from $59.99 to $39.99.  So I showed them my receipt and got the difference back - $21.00 plus change.  Can you say, "You the woman."  LOL

My boss had these cool pencils with the Baltimore Ravens' logo on them.  He said he doesn't use pencils so he gave them to me.




One of the erasers even has the Raven on the helmet.  I have a little cousin who is a die-hard Ravens' fan.  This will go with the little gift I got for him.

3 comments:

Leann said...

Yes, You are the woman!

Nice Boss!!!

45 days!!!!

Too many exclamation points?

Leann

Mandie said...

That is fantastic!!! We wont be done that early but how wonderful it would be. Then you can sit back and enjoy the holiday. Blessings

Mel said...

You the woman!!!