Monday, November 8, 2010

My Adventures of the Day

I don't know what's going on with me but I am on a roll.  Today I went shopping during my break at the shopping center behind my job and found three more gifts that I could cross off my list.  Whoohoo!  Then later after work, my mom and I hooked up to do more shopping.  I bought everything I need to do my holiday baking.  The only thing I couldn't find was a bottle of the lighter molasses for the gingerbread men cookies.  All I could find was the darker molasses and I don't like the way my cookies taste when I use it.  If anyone has a suggestion of what I can substitute for the molasses, please let me know!

Well that's it for tonight.  I'm going to finish my cookies and milk, then I'm going to hit the hay.  Nite-nite all.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Great job on the shopping. I have never been able to find lighter molasses either.

happeningswithLana said...

Aggy, you are doing GREAT with everything this year! An inspiration!