Saturday, November 13, 2010

Workout Saturday

What a day!  From 7:30 this morning until about 45 minutes ago, I have been going non-stop.  First I did some checking on my Christmas decorations, checking what I have and what I need.  Then I updated my holiday budget - staying on track with this (very good).  I also updated my gift and master shopping lists - checking off and crossing out people who are finished and items that have been purchased.  The lists are getting shorter and shorter.  My master shopping list is now down from three pages to half a page.  Whoohoo!  "I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!" (singing and snapping my fingers)

Next, I held my own personal wrapping party. I put on some Christmas music, sat in the middle of the floor of the guest bedroom and wrapped gifts until I couldn't wrap anymore. I just finished grouping the gifts by families for easy tracking.  I still have a few more to wrap but that will wait until tomorrow. 




There are a few pajama sets I need to exchange.  I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them.  After taking a second look, I realized that they are way too big for the recipients.  So back they go Monday.  I hope I can find the right sizes. 

Tommorow, after wrapping the remaining gifts, I hope to get started on making the cookie doughs to freeze.  I would like to get that done so when I'm ready to bake all I will have to do is pull the dough from the freezer and into the oven.

Right now I am going to jump in the bath, put on some warm pj's as it has gotten very chilly after having such beautiful warm days since Thursday.  Pop a big bowl of popcorn, lie on the sofa and watch some Christmas movies.

Happy trails!!!!

4 comments:

happeningswithLana said...

Aggy, you had very productive day!!!!
So proud of you!

Mel said...

Wow!! You are amazing!!

Aggy said...

Thanks ladies. I can't belive it myself.

Leann said...

You go girl. I love how you grouped the gifts by families. Sounds like a great, productive day my friend.

Enjoy your week!
Leann