Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Back

Sorry I've been away so long.  I am recovering from a Broncitis (sp?).  My mini vacation started last Wednesday, however the night before my vacation starts I come down with something.  I wasn't sure what was going on because I didn't feel sick really.  I just couldn't talk.  As the week progressed I started having trouble breathing, no voice and some other gross stuff I won't bother you with. 
So I'm on antibiotics and drinking lots of tea.  I can go back to work Wednesday.  My voice still hasn't come back yet but I feel 90% better.

Despite being home, sick, I still managed to put up Christmas decorations.  I'm usually done decorating the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, but with this cold I took a lot of breaks inbetween.  I still have to finish the kitchen, guest room and balcony.  I hope to be done by tomorrow evening. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.