Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baked Crab Rangoo


I lovvvve seafood! I can eat crabs, shrimp, fish(trout) and lobster on a regular basis if I could afford it. Last year (or maybe the year before that) I was hunting for something different using crabmeat to add to my holiday menu when I came across this recipe in KraftFoods magazine.

Ingredients:
1 can crab meat (I prefer lump)
4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1/4 cup of mayonnaise
24 Won ton wrappers

Preheat oven to 350 deg.
Spray a 24 cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray, then place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup. Allow edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups.
Fill won tons with mixture.
Bake in oven 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through.
Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions (optional).

I made it once and they were well received. I doubled the recipe for a large group. Also I only used the green onions as a topping.


3 comments:

Printersdevil said...

This sounds wonderful. I am hungry at the moment, too.

happeningswithLana said...

This is a GREAT recipe! I use it and like Aggy said goes over good.

The Old Parsonage said...

You girls are getting me really hungry for some seafood. I was just at another blog who had shrimp stuffed jalapenos.

Pleas stop by The Old Parsonage, I love company. I've been posting Christmas in July all month.