Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy July 6th - CIJ




I have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to post.

Since my last post I have been spending a lot of time updating my holiday planner. Here's a few things I've been working on.

1. Planning Room by Room decorations. So far I only have my kitchen, the livingroom, the outside of my apartment and the bathroom planned. I'm hoping to get a new dining table before Thanksgiving so the diningroom will be the last area to sort out. There's still the bedrooms, hallway and balcony to cover.

2. Printed out new lists. Christmas Eve dinner menu, gift list, shopping list, gift closet list, budget, craft list.

3. Watched holiday movies.
Progress so far is looking good. Will give more detail in next post.

1 comment:

Printersdevil said...

I want to change some things in my holiday decor. I hadn't even thought about planning it out this early. Thanks for the idea. I have photos of everything from the past and hopefully remember the things I have bought at thrift stores and sales since then. This gives me another project to work on for awhile.