Thursday, July 9, 2009

Great Finds

I'm back from Walmart. Boy I tell you what, these retailers are not playing. Walmart has several isles of back-to-school supplies and the parents were stocking up, getting their kids ready.

After leaving Walmart I stopped in my favorite store, Dollar Tree. I hit the jackpot for storage items. I picked up several canvas storage cubes for my dresser drawers and closet shelves. I couldn't belive it. They also had the over-the-door storage unit which I should have bought but didn't think I needed it. Now that I'm back home I could use it to hold craft supplies. So I'll be going back but not today. It is hot as the dickens outside and will be this way for at least into next week. I will venture out again tomorrow morning when it's more bearable.

No comments: